Sanjeev Kapoor (Chef) Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography and More » StarsUnfolded
|real name||Sanjeev Kapoor|
|Nick name||Indian Chefs Sanjeev and Rachael Ray|
|Body Statistics and More|
|high||In centimeters— 178 cm
In meters – 1.78 meters
feet inches- 5′ 10″
|weight||In kilograms – 72 kg
In pounds— 159 lbs
|body measurement||– Bust: 38 inches
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|date of birth||April 10, 1964|
|Age (2016)||52 years|
|place of birth||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac Signs/Sun Signs||Aries|
|Country of Citizenship||Indian|
|hometown||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|School||Meerut St Thomas School
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Runjab Regiment Centre, Meerut Kent
St Mary’s College, Saharapur
New Delhi Government Model School
|University||Institute of Hospitality Management (IHM) Pusa, Food and Beverage Technology and Applied Nutrition, New Delhi|
|debut||Debut TV: Khana Khazana (1993)|
|family||Father– Unknown (Banker)
brother– 1 (franchised account)
|favorite food||Bengali Sandesh and pani puri|
|favorite actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|favorite restaurant||Norma in Copenhagen, Denmark|
|favorite destination||new Zealand|
|girls, affairs, etc.|
|children||daughter– Kriti and Rachita
son– not applicable
|net worth||$2 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjeev Kapoor
- Does Sanjeev Kapoor smoke? :Do not
- Does Sanjeev Kapoor drink? :no
- Chef Sanjeev hosts shows like Khana Khazana, MasterChef India and Cook Smart.
- Originally, the name of Zee TV’s popular cooking show Khana Khazana was “Shrimaan Bawarchi”, but at his suggestion, the name was changed.
- Cumin, cloves, pepper and cardamom are among his favorite spices.
- The Indian government awarded him the title of “Best Chef in India”.
- His show “Khana Khazana” is the longest cooking show, spanning 13 years and airing in 120 countries.
- He was a bright student, always in the top five in his school.
- He wants to be a doctor because he takes biology as his major subject.
- His friend Jasmit Singh aka Sunny turned his fortunes around when he suggested he fill out a hotel management form, which turned out to be the right decision.
- He completed his Management Trainee Program with the Indian Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC).
- He is a brand ambassador for the “Sweekar Advanced” sunflower oil brand.
- His book “How to Cook Indian Food” was named “Summer Cookbook 2011” by The New York Times.
- Reader’s Digest ranked him 31st in 2010’s 100 Most Trustworthy People in India.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Sanjeev Kapoor (Chef) Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography and More » StarsUnfolded
, don’t forget to share the article on Facebook, twitter and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Sanjeev #Kapoor #Chef #Height #Weight #Age #Wife #Biography #StarsUnfolded ☑️!