Eunice Khan Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
|real name||Muhammad Younis Khan|
|Body Statistics and More|
|high||In centimeters— 176 cm
In meters – 1.76 meters
feet inches- 5′ 9½”
|weight||In kilograms – 68 kg
In pounds— 150 lbs
|body measurement||– Bust: 38 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|international premiere||test– 26 February 2000 in Rawalpindi vs Sri Lanka
Foreign Direct Investment– 13 February 2000 vs Sri Lanka in Karachi
T20– v England at Bristol on 28 August 2006
|Coach/Tutor||Rashid Latif (former Pakistani cricketer)|
|jersey number||#75 (Pakistan)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Surrey, Warwickshire, Yorkshire, Pakistan All Star XI|
|batting style||right hand bat|
|bowling style||right arm medium|
|nature on the field||calm|
|likes to fight with opponents||India|
|Records/Achievements (Major)||• He is the first Pakistani cricketer to score over 9,000 Test runs in Test Cricket.
• Younis Khan’s 33 centuries is the most tested centuries by a Pakistani.
• Younis Khan has 6 double centuries in Test matches.
• In 2009, he scored 313 points against Sri Lanka in Karachi, becoming the third Pakistani to score three centuries in a Test match.
• Younis Khan is the only Pakistani to score 100 percent against all other countries in the Test, and the 12th international player to reach this milestone.
• He holds the multi-century record for most away games by a Pakistani (23), the second-highest overall.
• Younis Khan is the only Pakistani cricketer to have over 100 catches in a cricket test.
• After Herbert Sutcliffe (1925), Younis Khan is the only batsman to hit Australia for 3 consecutive centuries.
• As of December 10, 2016, Younis Khan has completed more than 9,500 test runs, averaging around 52, including 33 centuries and 31 half centuries.
|date of birth||November 29, 1977|
|Age (2016)||39 years|
|place of birth||Mardan, Pakistan|
|Zodiac Signs/Sun Signs||Sagittarius|
|Country of Citizenship||English|
|family||Father– The late Iqbal Khan
|dispute||• Younis resigned as ODI captain in October 2009 following a parliamentary investigation into alleged match-fixing during his administration. Despite being cleared in the investigation, Younis said: “Yes, I have submitted my resignation because I am disgusted by these match-fixing allegations against me and the team.”
• In 2010, Younis Khan and his Pakistani counterpart Mohammad Yusuf were suspended indefinitely from all forms of Pakistan team. While some reports cited “corruption allegations” as the reason for the stern action, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) clarified the reason, citing “discipline breaches within the team”.
• In 2015, Younis Khan accused captain Misbah-Ul-Haq and then head coach Waqar Yunis of removing him from the ODI squad. He further added that the duo didn’t do anything to motivate the players, just casually in every game.
• Younis Khan was fined 50% for leaving a domestic match midway through April 2016. Additionally, Younis left the match after match referee Aziz Rehman summoned him for a disciplinary hearing. In his defence, Younis said his image was needlessly damaged at this stage of his career.
|Girls, Families & More|
|wedding date||March 30, 2007|
|children||daughter– 1 (name unknown)
son– Owasi Khan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Younis Khan
- Does Yunis Khan smoke: I don’t know
- Did Younis Khan drink alcohol: Don’t know
- As a young boy, Younis had to run miles for his cricket practice. Pakistan wicketkeeper Rashid Latif was Younis’ mentor and guided him through his youth. A few years later, they went on to be teammates with Pakistan.
- On the domestic tour, Younis failed to book a place in his home side Karachi.However, instead of losing hope, he began to Peshawar.
- After only one season of domestic cricket, Younis was called up by Pakistan in February 2000.On his ODI debut, he scored a goal 46. He had an even more memorable Test debut when he batted 107 In the second game against Sri Lanka, all his efforts were in vain as Pakistan lost two matches.
- Younis Khan holds the record for most bench catches in an inning. In February 2001, Syed Anwar had to leave midway through the match against Bangladesh due to the untimely death of his daughter. With a shortage of outfielders, Pakistan called in Younis Khan, who went on to set a record with four catches in the inning.
- Eunice pitched only one inning in a county championship game in 2007 35 secondsaccording to Weston.Younes’ side Yorkshire tried to avoid slow overage penalties by bowling as many balls as possible.
- Younis has impressive stats against arch-rivals India; his average of 88.06 against India in the cricket test is his best result against any side.
- In 2005-2006 he saw a difficult phase in his life; Younis had to deal with a number of deaths in his family. In early 2005, he had to travel back from Australia following the death of his father. In the same year, during England’s visit to Pakistan, Younis received news that his eldest brother had died in a car accident. His other older brother, Farman Ali Khan, was only 39 when he died, again in a car accident.
- He played one season in the IPL Rajasthan Royals However, in 2008, he could only manage one game this season.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Eunice Khan Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, twitter and whatsapp with the hashtags ☑️ #Eunice #Khan #Height #Weight #Age #Wife #Biography #StarsUnfolded ☑️!