Besides, Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, British rock band The Beatles are top of the list for best-selling artists worldwide, with 183 million units certified sales Second is Garth Brooks with over 157 million units sales, followed by Elvis Presley with 139 million units
Then, What song has sold the most ever?
According to Guinness World Records, Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas” (1942) as performed by Bing Crosby is the best-selling single worldwide, with estimated sales of over 50 million copies
What is the #1 song of all time? Top 10 songs of all time (1958–2021)
|1||” Blinding Lights ”||2019|
|2||“The Twist”||1960, 1961 ( re )|
|4||“Mack the Knife”||1959|
What is the biggest hit of all time?
The Billboard Hot 100: All-time top songs
- #1: “The Twist” by Chubby Checker
- #2: “Smooth” by Santana (featuring Rob Thomas) (1999)
- #3: “Mack the Knife” by Bobby Darin (1959)
- #4: “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson (featuring Bruno Mars) (2015)
- #5: “How Do I Live” by Leann Rimes (1997)
What is the 1 best song of all time? Aretha Franklin’s ‘Respect’ named Greatest Song of All Time by Rolling Stone (WTRF) – Rolling Stone has released its latest list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time, and the Queen of Soul is at the top Aretha Franklin’s “Respect” topped the list as the No 1 song, according to the entertainment magazine and website
Who has the most #1 albums?
- As a musician, Paul McCartney has the most number-one albums, with 27 This includes 19 albums from his work with The Beatles, 3 solo albums, and 5 albums as a part of his 1970s group Wings
- Barbra Streisand is the only artist to have number 1 albums in six different decades
What is #1 Hot 100 song of all time? “Blinding Lights” is now the top Billboard Hot 100 song of all time
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends!